Friday, April 9, 2010

A happening Q2 2010

Started off Q2 with some "memorable events".

First it's the Capillaritis. It still looks the same. I'm going back to yoga tomorrow -_-.

Our 3-month old 42" Philips Full HD LCD television had a mini explosion after just 5 minutes of viewing - for no apparent reasons! It just went D-E-A-D. It's definitely not overused, we don't even watch TV once a day. Just hope that the warranty covers the damage :(

My lower right molar has been killing me. Went to another dentist to change the filling as there was sharp pain 3 months after I paid a bomb for some white porcelain filling. 3 days after I changed the filling, I started to get even sharper pain - from my right jaw all the way to my right ear. It was just excruciating. Went back to the dentist, was given 2 options - either I go for root canal + crowning, or get it extracted. I chose the latter. The tooth was already cracked and not in good shape. I have gone through enough pain. The process took less than 1 minute and cost me RM20. Damn, I should have done it long ago... though the bleeding for 24 hours is no fun, but the pain is gone!

Got a new cell phone, Nokia E52 for RM800 (have been a laughing stock among my friends for having a very very old Nokia 6110 which served me so well even till now), and on the same day, got my new Honda City after a 6.5-week wait :)

You win some, you lose some. That is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment