Friday, April 23, 2010

Dream Job

Somehow I wasn’t as excited and exhilarated as I thought I would be when I heard the news that I’d be getting the bakery job that I had been eyeing on. Maybe it’s been dragging on for too long. Maybe the fear of unknown has set in. Maybe I’m too complacent in what I have been doing – nothing that is, haha… but I do welcome the new challenge and hope that I can make a difference, though honestly I don’t know what I have gotten myself into. But I’m being paid to develop a bakery chain, without any capital investment required, ain’t that a dream come true? Another damper to my spirit was I heard someone I don’t like very much has applied for the position to become my boss. *Gulp* Hope it doesn’t come true. We just can’t have it all I guess. I should really be counting my lucky stars that the agony of waiting and hoping is finally ending. Yes, I am indeed blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment